In late September Benefitz GM Rob Gunston and MD Aidan Bennett attended the Westpac Auckland North Business Excellence Awards. Benefitz has been a supporter of local business excellence for a long time and was the sponsor of the Excellence in Marketing Award for 2016.
“We were thrilled to be asked to be a sponsor once again in 2016,” explained Aidan Bennett, after presenting the marketing award, which went to East Coast Bays based business Max Marketing. “Celebrating business excellence is very important so it was great to be involved. It was a great evening with the Westlake Boys High School venue being particularly special.”
Aidan Bennett was on stage to present the Benefitz Excellence in Marketing Award to Louise Maxwell of Max Marketing, a company she founded in 2012. Other finalists in the Benefitz Excellence in Marketing Award were Distribution Box, DogHQ and Moemoe. The overall supreme winner of the Westpac Auckland North Business Excellence Awards was Silverdale-based swim school and fitness facility Northern Arena. They also won Employer of the Year Award.
Full list of winners at the 2016 Auckland North Business Excellence Awards:-
• Best Emerging Business, sponsored by Air New Zealand: Provincial Childcare Holdings Limited.
• Excellence in Customer Service Delivery, sponsored by Barfoot & Thompson: PBF.
• Excellence in Innovation, sponsored by Massey University: Safety Nets NZ Limited.
• Excellence in International Trade, sponsored by Ports of Auckland: Straker Translations.
• Excellence in Marketing, sponsored by Benefitz: Max Marketing.
• Excellence in Strategy and Planning, sponsored by Business North Harbour: Manawanui Incharge.
• Employer of the Year, sponsored by Blackcat Consulting Limited: Northern Arena
• Supreme Business Excellence Award, sponsored by Westpac: Northern Arena